Click the image above to view in full size or download to you computer.
2015 was a monumental year for Peerspace. We were fortunate enough to bring thousands of creative people together in hundreds of unique locations throughout the San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City areas. (Read more about our NYC launch here).
From wedding engagements to hackathons and music videos to corporate retreats, we’ve seen some truly inspired events unfold in our spaces. As we look forward to many new city launches and product features we want to take a moment to celebrate some of our favorite moments from 2015.
- 7,800 minds were molded at conferences and workshops in downtown buildings.
- 33 TV shows and 14 indie films came to life.
- 2,700 coworkers let loose together in urban lofts.
- 7 couples recited vows in cozy studios.
- 1,100 professionals learned to let go through yoga and meditation.
- 6 teams had their ah-ha moment at offsites in secluded estates.
- 425 shots snapped by photographers on city rooftops.
- 4,125 stomachs were warmed with good food in empty warehouses.
The Peerspace team wants to thank you for your continued support and partnership. We are incredibly proud to have been a small part in the amazing things you’ve done this year.
Here’s to a creative and productive 2016!
The Peerspace Team