Introducing the Host Referral Program
Just a few years ago, it’s hard to believe we could fit every Peerspace host around one kitchen table. We’re pleased to say that’s no longer the case with over 10,000 hosts opening up their doors across the United States, and thousands of people attending events held in Peerspace locations every month.
Much of that growth is thanks to hosts like you believing in Peerspace and talking to friends and neighbors about your experience. That’s why we’re saying “thank you” for every host you refer to Peerspace.
We now have two programs: one for our existing hosts to refer fellow hosts to join the platform, and one for affiliates who want to spread the word about Peerspace.
Here’s how the Host Referral program works:
You now have a personal link that you can share with people you think will make a great Peerspace host. You can post this link to Facebook or Twitter, send an email, make a phone call—whatever is easiest for you.
After the person you invite signs up, lists their space, and gets booked, you’ll get paid. In fact, you’ll make 5% of what they earn for the first 90 days (see our full terms). So if they they make $10,000, you get $500.
We set up the program with no cap on rewards so that you can share fully in the success of the hosts you bring to Peerspace.
Here’s how our general affiliate program (for non-hosts to refer new hosts and guests) works:
First, visit https://book.peerspace.com/affiliate/about and apply to become a Peerspace affiliate partner.
After approval from our team, use the custom affiliate link given to you to spread the word about Peerspace.
For every new host who joins, you’ll earn a bonus when their space goes live on the platform; for every new guest you refer, you’ll earn a referral once they make a booking and their event has occurred.
If you’re an existing host and want to join the Host Referral program, here’s how to start:
- Go to https://www.peerspace.com/refer/host
- Think of everyone you know who owns or manages a unique space. This could be a photo studio, event space, or even someone’s apartment or home.
- Send them your personal referral link and tell them about Peerspace.
- Help them put together their listing. Give them pointers on all the questions you had when you were first starting out.
- When their space goes live and they get their first booking request, talk them through how to host an event. What can they do to help guests have a great experience?
- Finally, it’s payday. You get paid, they get paid, and you can celebrate together.
If you’re not a host and are interested in becoming a Peerspace affiliate, here’s how to start:
1. Visit https://book.peerspace.com/affiliate/about, click “Apply Now,” and fill out the required information.
2. Our team will research your company and website, and if they think you’re a good fit, will reach out with further information.
3. Tell the world about Peerspace!
That’s the kind of community that Peerspace is: helping hosts and guests help each other.
We can’t do it without you.