Please note that total event pricing is subject to change based on number of attendees, date, time and other event details.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on underage drinking -- guests under 21 are welcome, but will not be allowed to participate in alcohol-related activities.
Client is responsible for signing an event agreement after booking with Peerspace, agreeing to all of the below rules as well as any others pertaining those the particular packages being offered and utilize:
1) AGE OF GUESTS -- All guests of Greenbar Distillery (hereafter known as "Venue") must be 21 years of age or older unless Renter (hereafter known as "Client") obtains express written consent from Venue's Tasting Room Manager or Assistant Venue Coordinator. Greenbar Distillery has a zero tolerance policy on underage drinking. Anyone found to be engaging in underage drinking in any fashion will be immediately removed from the Event.
2) PRIVATE EVENT – Venues in California may not serve alcoholic beverages without proper licensing during public events; therefore, Venue only hosts events considered to be private. Client certifies that tickets will not be publicly sold for the Event, and that this Event is considered private, not open to the general public, if alcohol is to be served in any form. Client certifies that the Event will not be advertised through any means except within a private corporation or club. If it is discovered that Client has sold tickets or advertised the Event in a public setting, Venue reserves the right to cancel the Event up to and including the day of the Event, and Client agrees to forfeit the deposit paid.
3) OPEN BAR OVERAGES -- In such situations where Client is paying per person for an Open Bar Package: if actual guest count exceeds 25% over the estimated guest count as listed on the Event Proposal, Client agrees to pay 125% of per-person rate for each additional person over the listed guest count to cover Venue's increased cost of goods and labor.
4) GUEST COUNT – All pre-event preparation is done based on Client’s most updated estimated guest count. Venue staff will do its best to accommodate unanticipated additional guests as well as lower guests counts should they occur. Guest count may be updated by Client no less than three (3) days in advance of the Event. Venue is not responsible for any resulting inconveniences, difficulties, financial losses or damages incurred by Client for variances in actual guest count in comparison to updated estimated guest count. For Cocktail Class and Tour & Tasting packages, the final balance due will be based on whichever number is higher between the most recent estimated guest count and the actual guest count.
5) CATERING -- Heating devices and open flames of any kind are strictly prohibited within Venue's first-floor. This includes torches, microwaves, sternos, hot plates, fryers, lighters and toaster ovens. Certain devices may be allowed upstairs with express written consent of Venue Tasting Room Manager. Any on-site cooking must be done outside the Venue, either on the sidewalk or in our parking lot area via kitchen build. All cooking done on the sidewalk is at the vendor's own risk. Our private lot constitutes private property. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform any outside caterers of this fact. Venue is not responsible for any complications, logistical issues or extra fees incurred by Client due to a vendor's inability to use certain heating devices. Please contact Venue for any catering questions or to schedule a walkthrough with a caterer that is new to Venue premises.
Client may work with Venue's preferred caterers. There is no fee to bring in outside food or catering beyond that list, provided they follow the rules and regulations listed in this contract.
6) PROHIBITED MATERIALS CLAUSE -- Please Read Carefully: Outside liquor, non-service animals, firearms, candles, sparklers, fireworks, glitter, confetti, wedding rice, smoke-, snow- and fog-machines are strictly prohibited. Indoor smoking or use of a vaporizer is strictly prohibited. In addition to the aforementioned items, balloons are not allowed on the Distillery Production Floor space. Venue reserves right to remove offending guests or, in extreme cases, end Event upon first violation of the Prohibited Materials clause. Use of any prohibited materials that cause excess wear, tear, damage or required cleaning will enact a $250 surcharge billed to Client.
7) ADDITIONAL SERVICES -- All catering, production, decor, etc. coordinated and purchased by Venue must be paid by Client upfront, separate from deposit.
8) INSURANCE -- Unless booking through a third party platform such as Peerspace or Splacer, Venue requires Client to obtain General Liability insurance for all groups in excess of 50 guests. This insurance must list Venue as additionally insured, and Client must send a copy of their Certificate of Insurance (COI) to Venue at least 7 days prior to the event date. Requirements: General Aggregate--$2 million. Personal Injury--$1 million. Insurance may be obtained via TheEventHelper.com or other similar websites.
9) RENTAL ITEMS -- Venue is not responsible for the movement, loading, unloading or set-up of any rental items coordinated by Client. Venue is only responsible for arranging furniture owned by Greenbar Distillery in accordance with Client needs. Any and all rental items used for an Event are the sole responsibility of Client.
10) CLEANING -- A one-time cleaning fee of $250 will be added on to the Event Proposal or final invoice for events hosting more than 50 total guests. This cleaning fee will be included in the Event Proposal under "Service," if it is to be charged. If estimated guest count is less than 50 guests, but actual guest count is greater than 50 guests, that $250 fee will charged retroactively to the card on file. Outside of these two conditions, cleaning is included in the Client's hourly rental rate and is the sole responsibility of the Venue.
11) TIME SPENT IN THE SPACE AND OVERTIME -- Greenbar Distillery is a lively, active event space, and therefore cannot accommodate the use of the space outside of Client's rented hours without prior written consent of the Venue Manager. Rental charges will accrue from initial entry to building, until all guests have left and all furniture, equipment, vendor items and personal items have been removed (or moved to loading bay area with consent of Venue Manager). These rental parameters include any vendors contracted by Client, including but not limited to: caterers, musicians, AV technicians, DJs, etc. If a Client's hired vendors need to be in the space, this will be included in Client's hourly rate. Overtime charges amount to $350 per hour per space and will be charged if Event exceeds 30 minutes past the agreed-upon end-time listed above, including all necessary break-down, vendor exit, and rental-item removal to the loading bay area. Additional hours may be purchased on Event Date for $300 per hour per space if done before the end of the event and agreed up by Venue's on-site supervisor.