The house is none smoking inside the house. You can only eat in designated eating areas. Please leave the house the way you found it. Please take your garbage with you. . After your confirmation for the house I will sent per email the rental agreement (you can see below) for you to sign. Please let us know before if you like to use the pool.
There is a $2000 security deposit for the rental of the space. If there's no damage they will be given back in 48h time.
There is an extra fee for a mandatory caretaker to be with you at all times.
Insurance coverage is required and further detailed below.
Rental agrement :
OVERTIME: Overtime rate is 1.5 x your prorated hourly rate.
INSURANCE: We require that you add us as additionally insured on your insurance policy OR buy a one day policy. https://www.theeventhelper.com/partner/Peerspace
EXTRA CAST/CREW CHARGES: Extra, undeclared people on shoot day are charged $ 30 per person.
SITE REP: For smaller groups, the owner will act as care taker. Larger gatherings will be required to pay a care taker fee of $350 for 10hours. Any overtime will be $35.00 per hour.
AREAS OF FILMING: You will be able to shoot anywhere on the outdoor areas of the estate and the main house. Please let us know if you like to make fires in the fireplaces or outside in the fire-pit or a bonfire so we can prepare beforehand.
SITE VISITS: If you would like to schedule a site visit.
Please let us know what works for you.
Areas of Use in the “Premises”: No roaming around the property / only in areas allocated for your event.
• Inside the stone house, pool area, and exteriors on the property.
• Off-Limits: The basement and the small barn. Master bedroom toilet.
“Start” Time and "Finish" Time:
• The Premises use “Start” time begins when stated above, unless a request to change the times is submitted and approved 24 hours in advance of any changes.
• The Premises use “Finish” time is when all equipment and personnel have left the
premises and property. If renter leaves later than stated “Finish” time, then Overtime fees apply by the hour.
• A security deposit of $2000.00 is to be paid to the renter per Paypal or bank-check by returning
the signed contract. This deposit will be returned to renter after the property has assessed the Premises for damage, any overtime or other charges. If no damage is found or other charges incurred, the full security deposit will be refunded. If damage caused by renter, the renter will be held completely responsible
for all costs necessary to restore the Premises to its condition prior to use. Together we will jointly review the Premises prior to start and upon completion to determine any damage. Owner has 48
hours after renter has vacated the Premises to determine if any damage was missed by last inspection due to the late night end of your event.
• Any children coming please announce in advance they must be approved. No minors will be permitted unless accompanied by legal guardian or minor’s parents.
• Props: A vehicle (tbd). Prop vehicles must stay on paved/gravel roads. Do not park or drive car in grass.
• Moving off furniture: All furniture must be moved carefully with the supervision and permission
of the owner or their appointed care taker.
• Parking driveway in-front only of the house (fits about 15 vans). Do not block neighbor’s driveways. Do not drive/park on grass.
Vehicles on site: 3 cars or vans on driveway by the house
Restrooms: Indoor restroom available (half bathroom and the guest room on the first floor).
• Cleaning: It is the responsibility of the Licensee to leave the Premises looking as it did upon arrival, including removing trash and sweeping up, if necessary. Failure to do so may result in an extra cleaning fee.
• AC / Heat: Yes. Please do not touch thermostat or stereo without permission.
• Trash: you must be removed at the end of the day, including all bathroom trash. Use of owner’s bins not permitted. Trash may not be left on the curb.
• Electric: Standard 200 amp power. Exterior outlets.
• Smoking: outside
Windows/Doors: Windows and doors to be kept shut at all times, unless actively loading in or out.
No acid vinegar, fruit or wine on the concrete countertop.
• The renter is solely and exclusively responsible for any property it brings to the site and to insure the same. Owner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to Renters property.
• Right to Film/Copyrights: The owner hereby grants to the renter and any person authorized by the Owner the right during the Term to photograph the parts of Premises agreed to.
• Damages: Licensee agrees to assume all responsibility and liability for those reasonable damages and/or loss to property and/or injury to any persons which may occur in the course of its preparation, and/or cleaning up. These conditions shall also apply to any of the subcontracted operations. Unless agreed to in advance, Owner has 48 hours to determine damage AFTER the shoot finishes. If Licensor is not home at termination of shoot or too dark to determine damages, Renter will not be held responsible for damages after they leaves the Premises. Fees to renter if damages occur. Owner or their representatives will be compensated for any hours spent on dealing with damages. Fees to be determined.
• Repair Work: Any repair work shall be performed by the regular contractor for the Owner,.
Renter will pay for any damage.
• Upon Entering Location:
1. Sign exact time on sign-in sheet with Owner or Care taker upon arrival
2. Will do a “walk through” with Owner or Care taker to note any pre-existing conditions of any damage on Premises.
3. Will take pictures of Premises before moving any furniture, etc.
• Before Exiting Location:
1. Make sure location is returned to original state.
• All questions, details, complaints and other issues must be communicated to Konstanze Zeller , which will discuss the same with the Renter as appropriate.
* Location mgr / care taker that has been assigned by Licensor is not there to clean or move furniture, only to be the eyes for the Licensor and there to assist Licensee with location question/needs
* Fireplace use: fireplace may only be used if approved in advance.
* Please do not open any cabinets, drawers or closets without permission of homeowner or on site rep. Do not lay on any beds.