1) No outside alcohol is allowed in the venue. Beverage service and bartenders are available upon request. Please contact us if you would like to offer a cash or hosted bar. An estimate will be provided.
2) Rentals can be delivered to the venue 3 hrs before start of the event, on the day of the event. All equipment and rentals must be removed immediately following the conclusion of the event, unless other arrangements have been approved by venue manager. All catering food,
supplies, equipment and waste must be loaded out immediately at the end of the event.
4) If your event requires additional electrical support (above 80 amps), the venue will provide an additional 400 amps at a supplemental charge of $500.00 per day. Only the building staff shall be permitted to operate the electrical circuit breakers.
5) As per Saratoga Fire Department regulations, client must observe our “no open flames policy,” which means that at no time can candles or other open flames can be used without being enclosed in a glass container, such as votives or hurricane candle holders. No flammable, combustible, explosive, or pyrotechnical materials may be delivered or used in the venue space. Any decoration or fabric, affixed to the interior surfaces of the venue space, must be flame retardant or fire proof and conform with Saratoga Fire Department Regulations. A certificate must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event to Venue Manager.
6) No equipment, goods, or products shall be dragged along the floor or across the Ballroom floor. Any moving equipment (such as hand trucks and dollies) must be equipped with rubber wheels. Protective paper or plastic must be laid on the floor if there is any work to be done such as florals, staging, gift assembly, etc. The only tape permitted to be used on the floor is painter’s tape. Nails, tacks, pins, strong adhesives, and any other material that might damage the venue surfaces shall not be used without a prior written agreement by venue manager. Pixie dust, glitter, confettis, etc., are not allowed in ballroom. Management reserves the right to assess a clean-up fee if such materials are used.
7) The office staff shall be allowed to operate during regular office hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) without any interference and be permitted to conduct walk through during the set up time of each event.
8) Floor plans, production schedules, and description of the utility services are due no later than two weeks prior to the setup of the event. Client shall not contract or permit any service companies such as telecommunication, IT, electrical, digital, etc., without prior written notice to the venue manager.
9) Client must purchase daily event insurance. Insurance can be purchased through the client's insurance agent, or through 3rd party providers. We recommend Event Helper: https://www.theeventhelper.com/ - Once purchased, we require the client to send the contract to the Venue Manger for record keeping purposes.
10) The venue manager retains the right to enforce all rules and regulations on public safety, egress, and any other emergency preventive measures, at any time during any event. Client and vendors must comply with such rules and regulations. Stairways, fire lanes, fire exits, emergency exits, and hallways and entrances must be kept clear, unlocked and unobstructed at all times.
11) The restrooms are professionally cleaned prior to each event. During the event, it is the client’s responsibility to hire restroom attendants. If the client needs attendants, he/she must contact the venue manager or his/her caterer.
12) Client is responsible for obtaining all permits, certificates, and insurances required for his/her event, including sidewalk or curb permits for outside the venue if needed.
13) We take pride in recycling! Caterers working in the venue space must sort waste and recyclables. The venue manager will direct the caterer’s staff regarding disposal.
14) At the end of each event, the client shall be responsible for returning the venue space to a broom-clean condition, including the kitchen, the bathroom and the main entrance. The kitchen counters and tops must be wiped down and the floor swept and mopped before vacating the
15) All Events must end by 10:00 pm to comply with the City sound ordinances and in order to allow for clean-up and closure of the site by 11:00pm.
16) The CLIENT must designate an on-site representative who will be in contact with the VENUE as needed.
17) Alcohol may not be served to minors.
18) At any time, if the VENUE staff deems alcohol consumption to be excessive, the staff has the authority to close down all alcohol service and/or evict inebriated guests from the premises.
19) Children are not permitted to wander the grounds unsupervised by an adult.
20) Smoking or use of vapes of any kind is strictly prohibited on any area of the VENUE property, inside and outside.
21) CLIENT must hire security for events. We recommend 1 guard per 100 guests.