• Meeting rooms can be booked during the hours your membership plan gives you access to the workspace.
• After credits are used, additional hours can be reserved at discounted member rates. Meeting room bookings can be done through your member’s app between one and eight hours. The furniture in the meeting room should stay there (including the Televisions unless moved by staff).
• All spaces should be left the way it was found. Brooms and cleaning supplies are provided in the Janitors closet.
• All trash needs to be removed and put in dumpster outside.
• Tape on stained concrete floor are prohibited, even painters tape pulls the color off the sealed floors for some reason. Use provided cord covers. Camera T-markers can be used for talent instead of tape.
• No nails, push pins, screws, or tape other than scotch tape on walls. Tape on the standing sets are prohibited.
• No glitter
• No open flames are allowed in the facility, including candles. We have a sprinkler system and alarm system you don’t want to set off and be liable for.
• Break room items are for members and are not available for bookings, a coffee cart or craft service cart can be reserved for group meetings, stages bookings and events.
BOOKING FEES AND FINES
• $75 fee for returned funds.
• $300 fine for any sign of smoking within Facilities.
• Extra Fees will be charged for excess necessary cleaning and damage of any property.
• $150 fine for Air conditioning left on in space rented.