1. The Client is responsible for all trash and all BYOB materials left over at the end of the their event. The client must leave the space as they found it (a "blank canvas"/no trash or damage) upon leaving the premises. Absolutely no trash or damage is permitted to be left behind by the Client or a $500 minimum fee will be charged.
2. Only tobacco products are permitted for smoking on the rooftop only (at the hosts discretion). All cigarette butts must be properly disposed of. Any cigarette butt left on the premises will be charged to client at $10 per cigarette butt.
3. 21+ when a bar is present at any event that is not a family attended wedding.
4. The sale of alcohol in the space is NOT permitted (no cash bar option).
5. Only private/non-ticketed/non-public events are permitted.
6. Pricing is based on a 10-hour day, to include set up of the event, the event itself, and 2 hours for break down. Any time needed or used by the Client beyond the designated 10 hours is charged at 1 hour increments and is $250/hour.
7. We also ask that guests fill out a CC Authorization Form as a separate form as a security retainer to comply with our ordinary, formal contract terms. This form secures the venue in case of any damage caused to the venue at the event. This may be used if rule #1, #2, or #6 is broken for example, or other damages to the venue are caused.
8. We also require all guests to fill out and agree to the following information:
The Licensed Space will be used for the below stated purpose (hereinafter called the “Event” or “Events”) and no other purpose, and Client shall have access to the use of the Licensed Space for the dates and times stated. False information or a change in information without notification to The Riley will result in a breach of contract agreement by the Client and will result in cancellation by The Riley at no fault of The Riley's.
▷ Event Name:
▷ Guest Count:
▷ Event Date(s):
▷ Access Begins:
▷ Access Ends:
▷ Event Start Time:
▷ Event End Time:
1. We require the addition of sanitation staff and security at all events. Sanitation staff includes an entrance foyer/elevator attendant to keep that high traffic area sanitized and bathroom porters for each room to keep bathrooms sanitized.
2. We also require security and/or Guest Count Clickers to ensure events do not exceed what approved capacities have been established for the event room/date/time. These are not included in our hourly rental rate and will be added on to your total.
3. Physical distancing requirements: The Governor’s minimum standards for operations contain requirements for maintaining physical distancing between groups. Opened businesses are required to operate the facility such that customers or patrons are separated by at least 6 feet from others not within the individual’s group while at the facility. The individual’s group may not exceed 10 individuals who go to the facility together. A group is defined as no more than 10 persons including the members of the household and those persons who traveled together to the event or facility.
These 3 guidelines MUST be followed for a safe event.