1. 4 hour minimum.
2. Available 24 hours - 7 days a week. Hourly rates apply to regular business hours which are 8am to 10pm. Outside business hours add $50/h. Rates are per crew size.
3. *Booked hours must include load-in/load-out, set up, and tear-down. First person in, last person out. Hours are calculated when the first person arrives and last person leaves the building/parking lot. Overtime availability is not guaranteed. No refunds for any unused time.
4. One initial 30 minute scout/visit may be arranged prior to booking. Additional scouts/visits may be arranged once a booking is approved.
5. COI required for the amount of $1,000,000.00 (Minimum) Coverage (easily attained at eventhelper.com). Insurance Policy must list Studio as additionally insured. Please contact host for names to be listed on the policy. Guest is responsible to carry all liability. Owner is not responsible for bodily injury or death.
6. No open fire of any kind.
7. Wedding rice, flour, glitter, confetti, sand etc must be completely removed at end of shoot. No paint, aerosol spray cans, fireworks, weapons, non-water based fog machines, non-water based fake blood, fire of any kind (candles etc) and other items that are deemed unacceptable by the managers (when in doubt, please ask). An additional extensive clean up fee starting at $100 will be charged for violations to restore the studio to original rental space and for downtime.
8. Drilling holes into the walls, ceiling and doors is prohibited (no screws, hooks or anchors); all tapes must be fully removed. Fees will apply to any damage to property due to negligence.
9. Pets are allowed at owners responsibility and legal liability.
10. *It is the renter’s responsibility to be in compliance with all the applicable city and state permits. Productions should obtain a permit via FilmLA.*
11. Space must be left as found. Please take photos for redress. All furniture and props need to be reset to its original position in order to avoid a resetting fee.
12. After 9pm no loud noise is permitted. Guest will be held responsible. No loud fight scenes outside.
13. Trash which doesn't fit in provided bins must be taken from the premises. Trash left behind will be charged $75. Guests are required to do a quick clean-up which includes putting back props/ furniture, folding the tables/chairs, and picking up trash from floors/move all trash into outside bins. Please keep recyclables separate!!
14. All areas must be kept reasonably clean.
15. No illegal drugs allowed.
16. Hourly rates are per crew size. Additional guests, other than agreed upon: $40/person
17. Overtime is charged at 1.5 x the hourly rate. Billed in 30 minute increments.
18. Crew/talent/guests, and equipment must be out of the studio and driveway by the end of your booked hours to avoid overtime charges. Charges will be billed via Peerspace within 72 hours. https://www.peerspace.com/legal/terms/fees-overview.
19. All rental equipment must be delivered and picked up within the booked hours. Delivery and pick-up outside of the booked hours may be arranged in advance with a $50 fee per occurrence per vendor. All rentals must be removed immediately post your shoot or disassemble labor and storage fees will apply. Lost or Stolen Gear - we assume no responsibility for items left behind.
20. Guest agrees to allow host to use photos/videos taken by host for website and social media use/advertisement.
21. Depending on the size of your production and equipment we may require a refundable security damage deposit due at least 48 hours prior to the production. Deposits begin at $500.
22. ***Uniforms & Prop Guns Cast dressed in police uniforms, or any other official uniform, may not exit the facility while wearing their costume for safety. Prop guns must be accompanied by a licensed professional and handler.***
23. Renter is responsible for leaving the space in the same condition as found. A walk-through inspection will be conducted before and after all bookings and the renter or assigned representative must be present. Reasonable damage charges will be deducted from your security damage deposit or billed within 72 hours via Peerspace.
24. Overnight storage or leaving a hot set overnight $150 per day.
25. High impact and high electricity consumption productions will carry additional charges.
26.* We require each child to be accompanied by an adult or guardian at all times.*
27. Stunts must receive prior permission in writing by a member of our staff
Please note, as this space is located in a residential and commercial area near DTLA, we cannot guarantee a complete sound proof experience.
Use of pyrotechnics, including but not limited to flash pots, spark hits, and open flames is strictly prohibited. Guests who wish to use any special effects that simulate fire and/or present a fire risk must apply for the proper permits, employ the proper safety precautions and obtain written consent of the Studio Manager. Effects including but not limited to dry snow, glitter confetti, fake blood, fake vomit and any and all other materials that may pose a risk of permanent damage or staining may be used only with prior written consent of the Studio Manager. It is the guests responsibility to notify the Studio Manager of its inclusion. Guests using any of the above items may be required to submit and additional cleaning fee. Any Client that does not notify the Studio Manager to the use of any of the above mentioned items and is discovered to be using or having been used will be automatically assessed $500.00 plus any fees associated with repaint, re-upholster or re-conditioning of the facility due to the damaged caused by said use.
Please include in your inquiry
- brief summary of your production
- total number of cast and crew/guests- date(s) and hours
- any special needs or questions