These are the rental terms and conditions:
C&I Next Door Rental Agreement
The following contract is between C&I Next Door, a Florida limited liability company located at 537 NW 1st Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, and the individual or entity for which this estimate was created, who will be referred to as the "Client" in the terms below.
1. The signer of this proposal and the company he or she represents is herein referred to as "Client" in this contract.
2. C&I Next Door agrees to rent the property and any limited equipment specified in the estimate above with the understanding that in no event shall C&I Next Door be held liable for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage due to the Client's use of this facility or equipment owned, operated, or leased by C&I Next Door during the rental period.
3. By signing this contract, Client hereby waives and holds harmless C&I Next Door from any incidents or accidents which may occur to or by persons either renting or associated with the renting of the facilities owned, operated, or leased by C&I Next Door on the dates noted, or any additional dates added later. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of crime, violence, and accidents that result in bodily harm.
4. Client is 100% responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen equipment, facilities, or property owned by C&I Next Door that occurs during the rental, except by the explicit negligence of the designated C&I Next Door Rental Coordinator.
5. C&I Next Door is relieved of all responsibility for unforeseen disastrous circumstances (i.e., fire, mechanical building breakdowns, death, acts of god, criminal, theft, etc.) that result in damage or loss of Client's equipment, footage, data etc.
6. C&I Next Door is not liable for any damaged or stolen materials belonging to Client or any of the Client's Rental Guests.
7. C&I Next Door is not liable for any and all accidents that occur while Client or any of the Client's Rental Guests are borrowing/using a ladder provided by C&I Next Door.
8. In all circumstances, Client is required to provide C&I Next Door with a Certificate of Insurance ("COI") for General Liability prior to the start time of the Rental Event. C&I Next Door will provide the contact info for their preferred vendor who is able to issue the COI on behalf of the Client. If the COI is not provided to C&I Next Door prior to the start time of the Rental Event, C&I Next Door reserves the right to refuse the Client and cancel the Rental Event without refund. The following must be listed as additionally insured on the COI for General Liability:
C&I Next Door at 537 NW 1st Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
9. The COI for General Liability, which lists C&I Next Door as additionally insured, must include coverage for $1 million per occurrence and battery and assault.
PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES, WEAPONS, & NUDITY
The following rules must be abided by or immediate removal from C&I Next Door will result:
10. Absolutely no drugs or illegal substances are permitted on the property of C&I Next Door. If drugs or illegal substances are discovered on the premises during the Rental Event, the Rental Coordinator on duty will immediately contact the local authorities, terminate the Rental Event, and Client will not receive a refund.
11. Smoking of any kind, including vapor products, is prohibited inside of any building owned, operated by, or leased by C&I Next Door and is only permitted outside, at least 10 feet away from the building.
12. Absolutely no weapons or firearms are permitted on the property of C&I Next Door. This includes prop weapons. If weapons or firearms are used or present at the rented facility during the rental period, the C&I Rental Coordinator will immediately contact the local authorities, terminate the Rental Event, and Client will not receive a refund.
13. Nudity is not permitted on the property of C&I Next Door.
14. Bottle sparklers, fireworks, and other explosive devices are not permitted on the property of C&I Next Door.
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
15. Client agrees to fill out a credit card authorization form, which will be provided by C&I Next Door management before the rental date, to place a card on file to cover any applicable overages and/or damages that occur during the rental as outlined in Section 2, Section 3, and Section 4.
16. Client agrees that if any equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc. are mishandled, broken, ruined, or stolen during the rental period, the Client acknowledges that they will be held responsible for any repair/ replacement costs. In the event of damages, funds will be deducted from the security deposit for overages/damages. Any funds from the security deposit that are left over after the damage has been sufficiently covered will be refunded to the Client. Any amount for overages or damages that are in excess of the security deposit will be billed to the Client's card on file.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTION AND/OR SALE
17. No outside alcohol is permitted on the property of C&I Next Door. If any outside alcohol is found on the premises during the Rental Event, C&I reserves the right to cancel the Rental Event without refunding the Client.
18. Distribution and/or selling of alcoholic beverages is not permitted except by C&I Next Door in accordance with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. If this rule is disregarded in any way, the C&I Rental Coordinator will immediately end the Rental Event and Client will not be refunded.
19. Client and related Rental Guests can enter the rented facility 15 minutes maximum prior to their scheduled time to set up as a courtesy by C&I Next Door.
20. Client and related Rental Guests are granted a 15-minute grace period after the rental period is over to exit the facility as a courtesy by C&I Next Door. If Client has not vacated the property within the 15-minute grace period after the end time of the Rental Event, Client will be charged for the additional time at the defined rate(s) above. Additional time will be charged in hourly amounts.
21. If the rental time period extends beyond 12:00 AM midnight, the defined up-charge fee above will be charged.
TRASH, CLEANING, AND FURNITURE
22. Client is responsible for removing all trash generated from the Rental Event with the exception of trash cans located in the service bar area and bathroom. Trash should be bagged and emptied at the associated dumpster per the instruction of the Rental Coordinator on duty. Trash left at the rental may result in a fee to be deducted from the security deposit.
23. Before Client leaves the facility at the end of the rental period, any furniture or equipment that was moved for the rental must be put back into its original place. Failure to do so may result in a fee to be deducted from the security deposit.
24. A 50% Reservation Deposit and refundable Security Deposit are due upon acceptance of this estimate. Payments are to be made online via credit or debit card. Cash or check payments are not accepted. These payments will guarantee the requested date of the Rental Event.
25. The balance is due in full at least 7 days prior to rental start time.
26. If this contract is generated within 7 days of the rental start time, the full balance is due upon signing of this contract.
If Client must cancel for any reason they must cancel within the following parameters below:
27. In the event of a cancelation, the full amount of the Security Deposit for overages/damages will be refunded to the Client. This clause applies to Section 28 through Section 30, Section 31, and Section 32.
28. If Client has paid in full and chooses to cancel more than 7 days prior to Rental Event, a partial refund of 50% of the full rental amount (minus fees) will be issued.
29. If the Client chooses to cancel more than 7 days prior to Rental Event and Client has only paid a Deposit, a partial refund of 50% of the Deposit (minus fees) is issued.
30. If the Client chooses to cancel less than 7 days prior to booking start date, no refund is issued.
31. If the Client wishes to reschedule for any reason, they must do so at least 48 hours (two business days) prior to their Rental Event. If the client does not request a reschedule at least 48 hours (two business days) prior to their Rental Event, the Rental Event may be deemed a cancelation if it does not occur and a refund will not be issued.
32. The rescheduled Rental Event date must be determined within 14 days of the reschedule request. If a reschedule date is not chosen within 14 days of the reschedule request, the rental may be deemed canceled and a refund will not be issued.
33. All reschedule requests are subject to availability and a $75 flat fee per Rental Event. C&I Next Door is not responsible if the requested reschedule date is already booked by another client.
STORAGE OF RENTAL EVENT MATERIALS
34. Client is permitted to leave materials necessary for the Rental Event in the rented facility overnight for a fee of $100/per day (up to 7 days) under the following conditions:
35. Client is responsible for breaking down and moving the materials to a designated area in the facility as specified by the Rental Coordinator on duty. Items left from Client's Rental Event after 7 days will be assumed abandoned and will be discarded.
FACILITY TEMPERATURE AND AIR CONDITIONING
36. C&I Next Door commits, within the limitations of their control, to having their existing A/C units running during the rental. C&I Next Door is not responsible for power outages or the effects of the outside temperature on the indoor temperature. As such, Client is strongly encouraged to keep all bay doors and doors shut during the rental setup process to keep the building cool. In the summer months, C&I Next Door strongly recommends that Client considers renting a portable AC unit. If a portable unit is requested, the preferred A/C vendor for C&I Next Door must be used. Contact will be provided upon request.
37. C&I Next Door is not responsible for parking for the Rental Event. There is public street parking available on NW 1st Ave. All city street parking signs must be observed at all times. C&I Next Door is not responsible for any towed vehicles.
38. If Client's rental guests exceed 150 people, Client must hire a security company and name C&I Next Door as "additionally insured" on the insurance policy. A copy of this insurance policy must also be provided toC&I Next Door via email before the start time of the Rental Event. If a copy of the insurance policy is not provided, C&I Next Door reserves the right to refuse the Client and cancel the Rental Event without refund.
If in any way these preset rules/regulations are disregarded, C&I Next Door reserves the right to terminate the Rental Event without a refund.