The following is a list of rules and regulations to be upheld by Guest, which includes all event planners, coordinators, vendors, subcontractors, attendees and any other parties involved in the special event at our villa.
- Access/Scouting: We are also listed on Airbnb and are frequently booked. Please do not walk on the property without prior approval from us.
- Overnight Stays: This agreement does not confer any rights to overnight lodging at our villa. If overnight stays at our listing are desired, they must be booked through Airbnb directly.
- Quiet Time: 10pm – 8am. Sound travels very far in the desert. Outdoor sounds must end
by 10pm to comply with city sound ordinances and to avoid disturbing our neighbors.
- No outdoor amplified music allowed such as DJ’s or plugged in musical instruments. A small Bluetooth speaker or acoustic music is ok; outdoor music must be in accordance with our quiet time.
- Septic tank: Only flush toilet paper, and do not dispose of food or grease down the kitchen sink.
- Furniture: Furniture can be moved/rearranged with prior consent from us and with proper
handling. We have a lot of antique and vintage pieces in the home that can be damaged from excessive moving or improper handling.
- Parking: We can comfortably fit 4 cars on our property. Any more will require street parking.
- Firepit and Hot tub: All rules for the outdoor amenities must be followed by
the guests at all times. This is found in the house manual. A copy of our manual is available
- Decorations: Decorations may not be attached to any structure or surface with tape, wire, nails, screws or other fasteners that could cause damage. All decorations, rental items and vendor equipment must be removed at the end of the event.
- Smoking: Smoking is only allowed outdoors and more than 25 feet from any structure. Out of respect for the desert, your crew/guests must remove all cigarette butts from the property to avoid additional cleaning fees.
- Fire: Other than the gas firepit, no open fires are to be started directly on the grounds of the property. No candles, sparklers, fireworks, sky lanterns, etc. allowed.
- No Pets/Animals allowed unless they are taking part in shooting a scene
- Overtime rate is 1.5 x your prorated hourly rate. Overtime is calculated in minimum 1/2 hour increments.
- Catering/Bar: All liquor must be served by an Insured Licensed Bartender. Alcohol may not beserved to minors. Illegal substances are not allowed at any time on the premise. Drunken/Violent disturbances are prohibited and subject to immediate removal from the
premise and possible termination of event without refund.
- Insurance and Liability: Guest shall obtain General Liability Insurance in an amount not less than $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage. Such Insurance shall name our house, LLC as additional insured, and a certificate of insurance with an endorsement must be provided 14 days prior to the event.
- Event day insurance may be available through www.wedsafe.com, www.csicoverage.com,
www.markelinsuresfun.com or a renter’s insurance broker or agent.
- All Vendors working at our house shall carry and maintain in full force and effect while working at our villa workers compensation insurance, general liability insurance and a policy
endorsement naming our villa as an additional insured.
- Notwithstanding the requirement for such insurance, Guest shall be required to also hold
harmless, indemnify, and defend our villa, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from any
and all liability arising from Guests use of our villa, including the payment of our villa's
reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in defense of any actual or alleged liability.