CHECK-IN: After 3 PM EST
CHECK OUT: 11 AM EST
No early check-ins or late check-out without prior arrangements with Owner
• No Animals are allowed on, in or about the Property without the consent of the owner beforehand.
• No Smoking - The Occupant and members of Occupant's household and guests will not smoke anywhere inside the home. Smoking is only permitted outdoors with the use of proper disposal devices, and ensuring that any nearby windows are closed.
• No Events without the express permission of the Owner prior to the event.
• Lost Keys: $50
• Excess Smoke Cleanup: $1000 - NO Smoking Anything Inside. Everr.
• Excess Mess and Waste: $500
• Too Much Garbage : $200 - If the amount of garbage created by guests in one week exceeds the space in the bins, creating a situation where garbage needs to be taken to the transfer station.
• Lost/Damaged Linens Rendered Useless (blood, makeup, stains):
$120/sheet set, $50/bath towel, $35/Hand Towel, $20/Face Towel
• Dirty Jacuzzi -$500 It's expected that you will wash feet/take a shower before entering hot tub, open, close and treat the jacuzzi as you would your own. No drinks, food, or anything else inside. If If it's determined by the cleaning staff that the jacuzzi is rendered unusable by the next guests and was caused by your group, meaning it must be emptied, cleaned and refilled by my staff, we will charge your group.
All fees will be deducted from the security deposit if it's separate, or taken up with the platform that you booked on. By agreeing and booking, you also agree to pay the fees as long as they are reasonable and justified.
CARE AND USE OF PROPERTY
• Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only based on the booking accommodation type.
• Parking in the driveway that blocks access to the Barn is NOT permitted.
• Parking on the road is not permitted.
• Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Before Vacating, Occupant Agreements
• Place all debris, rubbish and foodwaste in the appropriate trash/recycling bins in shed at top of driveway.
• Wash the dishes and leave the clean dishes in the dishwasher for the maid to put away.
• Ensure all devices that should be turned off prior to leaving are off
• Place all keys in the lock box outside upon departure and lock the house.
• Place all used linens and towels in laundry area before departure.
• Pay all charges/fees accrued during the stay.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, Occupant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Owner against all third party claims and damages for bodily injury and property damage arising out of tenancy, whether caused by New York laws or omissions, including but not limited to the sole negligence of Owner.
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
The Occupant and their family or guests who enter the property will use the hot tub at the Occupants own risk. The Owner will not be responsible for any injuries sustained by the Occupant and/or the Occupant’s guests when using the hot tub.
The Occupant is responsible for general maintenance of the hot tub. This includes but is not limited to keeping the hot tub clean of debris and keeping hot tub areas clean, neat and organized, putting the cover on and off when using the tub, and notifying the Owner if there are any issues.
The Occupant must immediately notify the Owner of any repair that the hot tub may require.
The Occupant will only use plastic cups in or near the jacuzzi. The Occupant is responsible for the full cost that may be due for repair and or replacement of the hot tub that is required as a result of negligence by the Occupant or the Occupant’s guests.
The Occupant must operate and use the hot tub according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
No pets of any kind are permitted in the hot tub at any time.
Natural Swimming Pond
Please Swim at Own Risk. Notice posted signs next to the Natural Swimming Pond. No Diving. Posted rules for the swimming pond must be followed at all times by Occupant(s) and their Guest(s), who release The Ashton Hills, LLC from any liability for bodily injury that may arise out of improper use. Failure of you or your guests to comply with swimming pond rules will also forfeit your security deposit.