Jet City Labs Amenities
- 1500 Square Foot multi-use creative / event space. The space is located on the second floor.
- Jet City Labs is located at the heart of West Seattle's Junction neighborhood.
- Max Capacity: 85 people standing
- Parking: Free street parking (limited to 2 hours), & several inexpensive paid lots in close proximity
- Public transportation: Rapid Ride C-Line
- Large Changing Rooms
- Freight Elevator / The space is on the second floor.
- Service Bar with Utility Sink*
- Not fully ADA-accessible / The space is on the second floor
~ 40 for Yoga
~ 35 for Dance and movement based classes
~ 65 Seated at our JCL tables [ (6) 5’ round tables + (2) 6’ rectangle tables ]
~ 85 Seated in theater Configuration
~ 90 Standing only
OUR AMENITIES (Additional charges apply)
- (6) 5’ Round Tables
- (2) 6’ Rectangle Folding tables
- Table Linens
- (75) Chairs available
- Phillips HUE Color Lighting system
- Podcasting Equipment (mics + mixers)
- 110" Projection Screen + ceiling-mounted projector
- Awesome WiFi + Hardwired LAN connections
- Photo/Video Lighting options (softboxes, umbrellas, ring lights)
- 10' x 5' Green screen - (Grey and Black backdrops available)
- Small Collapsable Green screen
- 12' ceilings large white walls
- PA System
- Wired Mics
- Wireless Mics
- Laptop Stand / Podium
- Collapsable DJ Booth
- Virtual Event + Streaming equipment available
- Changing Rooms
If you plan on serving any alcohol at your event you need to obtain two things
1. A city of Seattle banquet permit (approx $15) - (https://lcb.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits)
2. "Day of" event insurance policy (approx $125) - We recommend using Event Helper (https://www.theeventhelper.com/)
Insured Address Information
Jet City Laboratory
c/o Derek Moon
Landlord: Leon Capelouto
4546 1/2 California Ave SW.
Seattle, WA 98116
- These items must be provided to us at least 72 hours in advance of your booking or we will need to cancel your event.
* NO GLITTER OR CONFETTI
* Only approved tape can be used on the walls. Paint damage may result in additional charges.
* It is important that you leave the space how you found it OR better than you found it.
* No smoking inside the building.
* Outside catering is allowed.
* Registration starts at 6:30pm - Class starts promptly at 7pm, so please don’t be late :-)
* All participants must fill out the accident & photo release waiver. You can save time by filling it out before you come. Click here for the waiver
* Jet City Labs can be tricky to find on your first visit. Be sure to check out our visitor information page for all the details about how to find us, parking, etc.
* The address is 4546 California Ave SW Seattle WA 98116. We are located directly above Matador… but you must enter via the alley in the back of the building. Look for the red wall just to the right of the Matador sign. Once inside the door come all the way to the top of the stairs and into the lobby of Jet City Labs.
* Masks are not required but strongly suggested.
* Bring your water bottle. (If you forget yours, we will have bottled water & some soft drinks available for purchase.)
* Dress comfortably!
* We have cubbies and coat hooks available.
* Your discount coupons for Itto’s Tapas will be handed out during registration.
* All information about and links to our instructors, sponsors and collaborators can be found on the event page