1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside. Failure to comply will result in a partial or complete withholding of security deposit.
2. The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 10 guests but all people staying the night will need to be represented in the booking. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. At least one adult 18 years or older required to be on booking. Any unannounced guests will be charged $100 per night for the duration of the stay.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. A reminder... this is our home. We stay here with our kids and our family. So please be respectful of our stuff.
4. Please respect the neighbors by refraining from making excessive noise, playing loud music, or having more people at the house than approved on the booking. Parties, events or large gatherings are not allowed. The security deposit will be forfeited if noise violations occur, and we reserve the right to terminate the rental early if deemed appropriate.
5. Illegal substances and/or activities are strictly prohibited.
6. Only use appliances for their intended use and heat/AC needs to be turned off when you aren’t home to save on energy costs.
7. No pets unless it is agreed upon ahead of time and there is an additional pet fee of $25/night per pet
8. Please do not park in the garage. The garage is mainly used as storage and is not used for parking.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If we suspect those are taken we reserve the right to withhold partial or all security deposit.
10. Illegal downloading of copyrighted content will not be tolerated - our ISP monitors for illegal downloading we will pass on your information to the authorities and pass on any fines, plus other damages. please do not change the log in or password for streaming services.
11. COOKING - feel free to cook, but please do not cook anything that will leave strong, lingering smells, otherwise the space will need to be aired out deodorized for the next guest.
12. Check out Policies. Guest should adhere to the check in/check out times unless previously agreed/discussed. Penalty for late check out/early check in is $50/hour late checkout.
13. Trash -- please gather all of your trash from inside the house in the black trash bags in the garage and leave inside the garage.
Owner reserves the right to ask guest to depart the premises if these rules are ignored.