OVERTIME Per Peerspace's policy, overtime will be billed in half-hour increments. The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate. CLEANING / DAMAGES Cleaning fee is included in the hourly rate, although guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours. Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file with Peerspace. FURNITURE Please notify us in advance if you need to move furniture in the space to suit your event needs. MISCELLANEOUS There is no smoking allowed in the space. No glitter or confetti can be used. There is no open flame or frying allowed on site or any cooking that will create a large amount of smoke as our facility is not ventilated. Please refer to Peerspace’s Terms and Conditions for all other rules.
1. Booking and payment starts at the scheduled booking appointment time, not at arrival
2. Entourage a maximum of 12 people (unless prearranged)
3. Non Permitted Props - Smoke Machine/grenades/etc. - Animals (without consent) - Water-Based products i.e tubs, spray guns, pools, etc. (without consent) - Paint (without consent)
4. No drugs allowed on-premises
5. No Children onset (without consent)
6. Masks must be worn at all times off camera unless medically exempt.
7. On arrival please call 07940231070 and wait to be collected.
8. Please note if your shoot is for lingerie or swimwear and you require additional privacy, please make us aware upon booking the shoot so we can facilitate.
9. The studio is located in a communal work building so music must be kept to a reasonable level and quietness must be maintained in any communal spaces.