Member Access to Premises
• Business Hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, excluding building holidays.
• All Members and guests must provide their Premises security badge or other acceptable photographic identification to reception before entering the Premises and upon request.
• Guests unaccompanied by a Member must have a guest pass to use the Premises.
• Members and guests must maintain a professional atmosphere at the Premises (including behavior, speech, noise levels and dress standards), free of harassment, abuse, aggravation or intimidation. Any interference with other members’ or guests’ use or enjoyment of the Premises, misconduct or foul language may result in expulsion, suspension or termination of access.
• Private and semi-private areas (not including reserved Offices) are provided throughout the Premises for the use of all members. Please ensure you are not monopolizing their use.
• Members and guests will maintain general tidiness of the portion of Premises they use and will not allow the accumulation of trash, refuse or waste, which they will dispose of in the proper receptacles.
• Sleeping, sexual activity, smoking or vaping, any illicit or generally disruptive behavior and the selling of goods or services at or near the Premises are strictly prohibited.
• No food or beverages are allowed to be stored at the Premises overnight except for in the designated refrigerator, which will be emptied and cleaned out at 4:00 PM on the last workday of each week.
• Members may not bring any guests under the age of 18, animals (other than service animals), hazardous materials or weapons of any kind to the Premises.
• No bicycles or vehicles of any kind to be brought into or kept on or about the Premises or the building in which the Premises is located except for any specifically designated area upon prior written approval of Agent or Owner.
• No flammable, inflammable combustible, radioactive or other hazardous materials are allowed at the Premises or the building in which it is located.
• No Member or guest shall use of any fire exits or stairways for any purpose other than emergency use.
Alterations and Repairs
• No Client or Member may make any physical alterations or repairs to the Premises, including installation, alteration or relocation of any locks, furnishings, fixtures or equipment, painting, nailing, drilling or affixing wall hangings, or placement of any signage, floormats, advertising or marketing materials. Any alteration or repair must be requested to and facilitated by Agent’s on-site team.
• Any damage to the Premises by Client or any of its Members or guests will be repaired at Client’s sole cost. The parties will agree upon pricing for any requested alterations on a case by case basis.
• Acceptance of delivery to the Premises may be refused for any packages over 30 pounds, or more than 48 inches in any dimension.
• No delivery or removal of any heavy or bulky packages, boxes or crates except by use of the freight elevators, by appointment, upon prior written agreement and payment of any additional fees for such use.
• If any Member requires a service animal at the Premises, and the law requires such service animal to be permitted in the Premises, the Member must submit documentation of the service animal’s current vaccination history and service certification for review prior to the service animal entering the Premises. Client will solely responsible for any injuries or other damage related to the presence of any animals brought to the Premises by its Members.
• Client will be responsible for the conduct of its Members and any guests and for ensuring their compliance with all rules at the Premises.
• Please direct all questions, requests and complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Catering can be coordinated at an extra fee.