1. I am your ONLY point of contact. If you have any issues or concerns I am to be contacted directly. Do NOT enter the leasing office at any time. Do NOT ask to speak with anybody that works within the leasing office. Violating this rule terms for a full cancellation without refund.
2. Guests can cancel until 5 days before check-in for a full refund. If the guest cancels any time after that, the host will be paid for each night they stay, plus 1 additional night, plus 50% for all unspent nights. This is Airbnb's "moderate" cancellation policy verbatim.
3. Check-in time is any time after 3pm. Check-out time is any time before 11am. You’re welcome to REQUEST an early check in or late checkout, but this will depend on room availability and cannot be guaranteed.
4. Please try to remove shoes while indoors and keep the rental tidy. We understand that the rental is made for accommodating larger groups, so keeping up with cleanliness in the beginning will help you keep it cleaner for your stay.
5. Please respect our neighbors, no parties or excessive noise during quiet hours (10 pm - 7 am). This property may use Noiseware technology to ensure the comfort and security or our guests. Noise violations after a first warning may result in immediate eviction without refund.
6. Feel free to use any facilities and contact Jamario with any questions you may have prior to using them.
7. We do not allow smoking or vaping of any kind in any Locale accommodation. A $500 fee will be accessed for smoking in the room, balcony or on property.
8. Most Locales do not allow pets. For any guests that are found with a pet that didn’t receive approval, a $200 deep cleaning fee will be assessed.
9. Guests must return all key fobs, parking passes, garage openers or any other items that were supplied at check-in. A $100 replacement fee will be charged per item lost.
10. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
11. Our property partners may implement video surveillance in public areas to ensure the safety and security of all guests.
12. Please checkout by 11 am unless a late checkout was AUTHORIZED prior to checkout date. Please understand late check out is NOT guaranteed especially if you request one the same day as your original checkout time. We reserve the right to assess a $50 penalty per hour until 3 pm for any unsanctioned late checkout. After 3 pm, guests will be responsible for the full daily rate.
13. You may be subject to additional identity verification screens, as our apartments are located within secured residential communities.
14. No more than six unrelated persons may be in the apartment at any time, per City of Austin short-term rental regulations.
15. Damaged or Missing Property: Guests are liable for any damage and/or theft at the apartment, premises, or property caused by the guests, their visitors, or other persons present in the apartment during the guests’ stay. This includes damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment (such as towels, artwork, electronics, and kitchen equipment). Host reserves the right to charge guests for 120 percent of such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the costs or expenses incurred or suffered as a result of the damage and/or theft. Charges may include but are not limited to all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, and guest compensation.
16. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the House Rules listed above.
17. Most important, have fun and be safe, and never hesitate to contact with any questions, needs, or concerns. You must also acknowledge The views and furniture packages may differ slightly from the photos. For specific location requests, please contact the host directly.