Be sure to account for setup and breakdown of your event when requesting to book. Your access to the space begins at your booked time, no exceptions.
We operate on a "leave no trace" policy. We will do a full cleaning after your event, but we ask that you take out anything you may have brought into our space (including leftover food!).
- No smoking (except in designated outdoor areas)
- No open flames - any candles must be enclosed in glass
- No bird seed, rice, confetti, or glitter
- Do not nail items to doors, windows, walls, or floors (tape & command strips are OK)
- No fog machines, pyrotechnics, displays or props involving water, or special FX equipment with potential for fire or water damage
- No cooking in the space (chafing dishes & chafing fuel are OK)
*Failure to comply with any of the above may result in additional fees.