- No Early Load in - Load in and out to be included in the hours booked.
- Crew size must be approved and cannot exceed our maximum capacity.
- All equipment that touches the floor must have floor protectors or tennis ball covers.
- Nothing other than toilet paper can be flushed down the toilets
- All trash must be removed from the property. You MUST leave with your trash as we only have a limited amount of space in our home garbage cans. Please keep in mind this is our home, not just a set.
- Keep doors shut as this is a residential neighborhood and sound travels
- Animals are not allowed
- No smoking, vaping, hookah, etc.
- No fireworks or sparklers
- No confetti. Absolutely no glitter or anything similar is permitted.
- No attachment of anything to the walls or ceiling, including tape.
- No attachment of tape to any surfaces.
- No using of appliances without the owner's approval
- Be respectful to nature and do not feed animals.
- Be respectful to neighbors. Quiet hours start at 10pm. Loud noises are not allowed at any time. Noise amplification is not allowed outdoors per city regulations.
- Please make sure that everything is as you found it upon arrival. Please avoid moving furniture and if you do, protect flooring and move everything back to where you found it.
- When checking out, please make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked.
- ALL setup and cleaning must be done within the times booked. If you will be exceeding the allotted time, please reach out to us immediately.
- A video walkthrough will be completed PRIOR to your arrival to detail condition in which the space was delivered to you.
OVERTIME - Overtime rate is 1.5 x your prorated hourly rate. Overtime is calculated in minimum 1/2 hour increments.
ACCESS/SCOUTING - It is important that you do not walk the property without prior approval from us. The Property is frequently occupied by other guests and trespassing is prohibited.
FURNITURE - Furniture can be moved/rearranged with prior consent from us and with proper handling. We have a lot of delicate pieces in the home that can be damaged from excessive moving or improper handling.
HOT TUB: - All rules for the hot tub, firepit and other facilities as listed in the house guide must be followed at all times. A copy of these rules are available upon request.
FIRE: - Other than the wood fire pit, no open fires are to be started on the grounds of the property.
DECORATIONS: - Decorations may not be attached to any structure or surface with tape, wire, nails, screws or other fasteners that could cause damage. All decorations, rental items and vendor equipment must be removed at the end of the event. Rice, confetti, flower petals, balloons, bubble makers, glitter, pyrotechnics, and sparklers are not permitted anywhere on the property.
TOILETS: - All groups over 10 people must provide portable toilets
MUSIC - There is a mandatory quiet time between 10pm – 8am. Sound travels very far in the desert. Outdoor sounds must end by 10pm to comply with city sound ordinances and to avoid disturbing our neighbors. - No outdoor amplified music allowed such as DJ’s or plugged in musical instruments. A small Bluetooth speaker or acoustic music is ok; outdoor music must be in accordance with our quiet time. - Fines may be issued for noise violations.
SMOKING - The Property is a non-smoking venue. Smoking is only allowed outdoors and more than 25 feet from the house. Out of respect for the desert, your crew/guests must remove all cigarette butts from the property to avoid additional cleaning fees.
ANIMALS - No Pets/Animals allowed.
SECURITY DEPOSIT - A damage deposit will be charged to the guest after reservation is confirmed. It will be returned in full if all House Rules are followed and no damage is left behind. This deposit ($500) will be charged via Square through credit card.