The space is a clean blank canvas and can be used for many different things however, we suggest the following: small meetings, intimate gatherings, special showings, beautiful dinners, cocktail hours, photoshoots, movie nights. The layout is pretty unique with grass space that takes up 20% around the perimeter, and a paved space in the center that takes up the other 80%. We have the following amenities available to you at an additional cost:- * A gas outdoor grill * Square centre table with large umbrella * 4 recline chairs to go with table * 4 floor rugs if floor seating is required * 30 foldable chairs * projector and screen * 2 x Long foldable tables * Sun Shade to cover the space on hot days I am also a chef by trade (I can make anything however I now specialize in Vegan cuisine) so please advise if you'd like to take advantage of this resource to add to the experience.
Don't see an amenity you're looking for? Ask the host, Coach