1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property OR on the balcony under any circumstances. Designated smoking areas is located to the right of the garage(in paved area). Please take care to put out ALL lit cigarettes and matches in water and discard in the trash.
2.The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order (the order in which you found them).
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to 6 vehicles on the property(additional parking is located on Zurich adjacted to the house). Guests may park cars on Zurich in order to avoid using the access road. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Please be mindful of the neighbors.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] Septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $200.
10. If you remove the television wiring for gaming or any other reason, please replace all wiring exactly as it was found in preparation for our next guest.
11. Monitor outside noise level between the hours of 10pm and 8am. No loud talking, noises, or music during this time.
12. Please make sure ALL items remain in the house in the location they were found. Please check the inventory list in each room.
13. No more than 16 guests on the main balcony at any given time and no more than 5 guests on remaining private balconies. NO EXCEPTIONS
14. Please make sure the following is done before you leave:
• Replace all furnishings and house hold items in the location in which they were found.
• Replace all wiring on entertainment systems.
• Rinse and place all dishes in the dishwasher for cleaning.
• Place used linens at the foot of the bed for which they belong
• Bag and close all trash, placing trash in the large trashcans located in the garage. Please make sure the trash can lids are closed.
• Report any and all damage to the property manager immediately and/or upon check-out. Guests will be charged for damage to the property during their stay.
We Sincerely Appreciate Your Compliance With These Rules