For the size of this estate and the amenities offered, there are a set of house specific rules that guests need to abide by. Most of them are generic, however we would like to specify here to avoid any confusion.
THIS PROPERTY IS IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD & IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR GROUPS WHO WILL ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING HOUSE RULES.
- No Pets please, owners have allergies.
- Guest count should be as highlighted in the reservation. Any visitors to the property require prior authorization, even if day time only. Per visitor Resort facility charges will apply. Any non disclosure of visitation and consequent violation will lead to penalty of minimum $250 per visitor.
- Quiet hours: 9 p.m- 8 a.m.
- No SMOKING of any kind or use of any ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES is permitted anywhere on the premises. Any violation will attract severe penalty and eviction.
-For your & our safety, there are security cameras at the gate, parking area & Patio/Pool: not actively monitored, for insurance purposes only. Tampering with cameras may lead to eviction. There are no cameras inside the house.
- Any music outdoors must be at levels that cannot be heard beyond the estate (at any time of day or night). If this rule is violated, guests may be evicted and reservation cancelled without refund.
- Outdoor facilities like pool, spa, fire pit are closed from 9PM- 6AM. Lights are timed to turn off.
- This is a family neighborhood & needs to be respected. Multiple ins and out of the house in the middle of the night will lead to immediate eviction.
- No yelling, screaming, or being belligerent at any time of day or night.
- This is a large open estate, kids should be under adult supervision at all times.
- Please do not leave fire-pit unattended, fire should be extinguished prior to leaving the fire-pit area. Only an 18+ age person can operate the firepit. Firepit rules are separately listed and a video on how to operate the fire pit will be emailed to you.
- There is no fence around the pool. Please be mindful of the same if you are with young children.
- In the event the property experiences any amenity disruption, we will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment. No refunds offered for such failures.
- Any act that will require extra cleaning for the pool/spa/the premise indoor /outdoor- the cost will be passed on to the guest.
- Violation of house rules will result in a minimum penalty of $1000 besides further recourse for property damage. In addition, you are responsible for (1) any damage or loss that occurs at the Property during your stay; (2) a charge of $ 1,000 for violations of the house rules, including for bringing more guests than originally booked; (3) an additional cleaning fee of up to $500 (or the actual cost of cleaning services, if greater) for violations of any of the guest policies above or for excessive cleaning required
- A pool, BBQ & Firepit waiver form will have to be signed prior to check in.
- Commercial photography or filming is permitted, prior notification is required.
- All gatherings or events have to be disclosed and approved prior to booking. This includes Birthdays, engagement, weddings, Bachelorettes etc.
- Furniture cannot be rearranged. Any decorations have to be approved by us. Once approved, it is the guests responsibility to remove and dispose any decoration item without damage to the property.
-All Garbage should be put in bins which are placed in the front of the property.
-If there are any damages, please report them immediately.
- Air conditioning/Furnace: Please close all windows while using the AC. Please turn the AC mode to 'away' while leaving the house.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the owner and management for and from all claims for property damage, personal injury, or monetary loss resulting from your actions or omissions, and the actions or omissions of other occupants, during or relating to your stay. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no case shall the owner or management be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage to you. This limitation applies to all claims for damages, whether based on a theory of warranty, contract, Tort(including ordinary negligence) strict liability, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage and even if the limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
POOL & SPA:
MUST SIGN A POOL WAIVER, will be sent prior to check in.