1. For event and meeting use, guests are required to use the in-house catering services and will be required to meet a food and beverage minimum. Applicable taxes and service fees will be added to catering services. Craft Services can be arranged for photo/video shoots. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE, ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL, IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
2. Guests agree that they shall use the utmost care not to damage or abuse any part of the facility.
3. Host reserves the right to disallow any activity, material, or supplies which, in the opinion of its representatives, could cause damage to the facility.
4. This space shall not be used or permitted to be used in violation of law. All laws and ordinances, rules, and regulations applicable to the premises shall be complied with.
5. This space is a smoke free facility. Smoking is not permitted in any restroom. Any guests violating the smoking restrictions will be asked to vacate the premises by staff.
6. The space will be in a clean condition prior to the booking. The guest is required to return the space to the same clean condition in which it was found. The guest is responsible for collecting all trash (except from catering services), making sure it is properly bagged, and prepared for removal by staff.
7. The guest takes responsibility for the cleanup of additional vendors in the venue (DJ, Photo booth, Decorations, Flowers).
8. If extra labor and/or cleanup is required because of guest use of the facility, guest agrees to pay for such items.
9. Confetti, glitter, rice, bubbles or fresh loose rose petals are NOT allowed inside the space.
10. All decorations must be removed without causing damage to the space. Any damages caused by securing decorations will be billed to the guest.
11. The space is not responsible for checking in, checking out or signing for delivery or pick up of any items brought into or removed from the space by rental companies hired by the guest. All packing materials and excess materials (such as bubble wrap, boxes, hangers, wrapping paper, etc.) created by guest deliveries must be removed and disposed of by the rental companies. Extra charges may apply if the foregoing terms are not followed.
12. Fog machines are NOT permitted. Haze machines may be brought in upon approval.
13. No open flames or candles are permitted anywhere within the space.
14. No sparklers, fireworks or pyrotechnics will be allowed in the space.
15. Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption are not allowed. Use of illegal drugs or other illicit substances is not permitted. Violators will be escorted from the premises.
16. Physical violence of any kind will not be permitted. No use or possession of weapons of any kind is permitted. Violators will be escorted from the premises.
17. All alcohol serves must be booked with the space and absolutely no outside alcohol is allowed at any time.
18. All claims made against the space as result of injuries arising out of the usage or consumption of alcoholic beverages is the responsibility of the guest.