The following is a list of rules and regulations to be upheld by Guest, which includes all event planners, coordinators, vendors, subcontractors, attendees and any other parties involved in the special event / Shoot at Tree-Frame.
Your event might require a special events permit from the San Bernardino County. Please contact the host to inquire further regarding permitting. The host is not responsible for obtaining the special permit nor is a permit guaranteed from the county. The guest is accountable for obtaining the permit in a timely manner and provide proof to the host. All permitting regulations shall be followed or the host can immediately cancel the booking without refund. If a permit isn't obtained for the event, the host's cancelation policy will apply at the time of the booking. The guest is responsible for the cost of the permit.
- Quiet Time: 10pm – 8am. We are located in a quiet mountain residential neighborhood. Sound travels through the trees. Outdoor sounds must end by 10pm to comply with city sound ordinances and to avoid disturbing our neighbors.
- No outdoor amplified music allowed such as DJ’s or plugged in musical instruments. A small Bluetooth speaker or acoustic music is ok; outdoor music must be in accordance with our quiet time.
- Furniture: Furniture can be moved/rearranged with prior consent from us and with proper
handling. It must be returned to original location before departure.
- Floor Protection: Please protect our wood floors with floor coverings for equipment and as necessary.
- Decorations: Decorations may not be attached to any structure or surface with tape, wire, nails, screws or other fasteners that could cause damage. All decorations, rental items and vendor equipment must be removed at the end of the event. No Confetti or Glitter is allowed.
- Smoking: Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Out of respect for the mountain, your crew/guests must remove all cigarette butts from the property to avoid additional cleaning fees.
- Fire: Other than the indoor gas fireplace, no open fires are to be started directly on the grounds of the property. No candles, sparklers, fireworks, sky lanterns, etc. allowed.
- No Adult Films or Nudity, as well as music videos
- Hours booked include set-up and breakdown.
- No Pets/Animals allowed unless they are taking part in shooting a scene and with advanced notice of the host.
- Catering/Bar: All liquor must be served by an Insured Licensed Bartender. Alcohol may not be served to minors. Illegal substances are not allowed at any time on the premise. Drunken/Violent disturbances are prohibited and subject to immediate removal from the
premise and possible termination of event without refund.
- Insurance and Liability: Guest shall obtain General Liability Insurance in an amount not less than $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage. Such Insurance shall name the hosts as additional insured, and a certificate of insurance with an endorsement must be provided 14 days prior to the event.
Book our home conveniently located in Lake Arrowhead. We’d love to host you for your next creative project. Please inquire via Peerspace messaging if you have any questions or are interested.
- All Vendors working on the property shall carry and maintain in full force and effect while working at Tree-Frame workers compensation insurance, general liability insurance and a policy endorsement naming the hosts as an additional insured.
- Notwithstanding the requirement for such insurance, Guest shall be required to also hold
harmless, indemnify, and defend the hosts, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from any and all liability arising from Guests use of Tree-Frame, including the payment of the hosts' attorney’s fees and costs incurred in defense of any actual or alleged liability.
- OVERTIME -Per Peerspace's policy, overtime will be billed in half-hour increments. The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate.
- Guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours.
- Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file with Peerspace.
- By booking this space you are agreeing to all of the terms & conditions in this listing in addition to Peerspace's service agreement.
Please refer to Peerspace’s Terms and Conditions for all other rules.