-Alcohol may not be sold or consumed by minors.
-No smoking in the home
-No food or drinks on the white couch
Set Up and Arrival
- You are welcome to arrive to set up at the start time of your rental window. For example, if you have secured the rental for 5pm-11pm, you may begin setting up and loading in at 5pm. Please do not enter the building early as the host may still be cleaning.
- You are in charge of your own setup including table and chair placement but your host will help you with how best to move the tables as they are heavy and they can not be dragged over the floors. We have wheels for the tables and dollies available to make the arranging easy!
-The space will not be preset for you, so please make sure to bring enough helpers to assist you with moving tables, setting up chairs and decor.
- Please do not put hot chafing dishes on the kitchen counter.
- Any overtime past your end rental time will be charged at ½ hr increments, at 1/2 your hourly rate per any section of 30 minutes. If you think you will go over your time, please let your host know.
- Your clean up needs to happen within the rental window. For example, If you have reserved your space from 5pm-11pm, your clean up needs to be finished and your final walkthrough completed by 11pm. Our advice is to start cleaning up at least a 1/2 hr before the end of the rental window. You will just have to clean up items you brought in: food, drink, cardboard boxes, decor etc. You will not have to clean the tables or floors unless there was a big spill. We process all trash and provide bins.
-You will need to reset the tables and chairs to the original setup. The host will take the lead on moving tables as they can not be dragged.
- Please don't leave before checking out with your host, they will do a walk through with you to make sure everything is left behind in good order and check for any damages.