As our guest, we ask that you treat this residence as if it were your own. Please acknowledge the following:
1. Based on previous experiences, we do not host groups who are all 21 years of age or younger. If your group is 21 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
2. Please note that we only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID.
3. All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests entering the residence/building at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to be inside the unit at any given time. For example, if 4 people are going to "hang out" inside the unit, but only 2 people plan on sleeping over, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "4" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
4. No parties/events. The building manager lives in a separate unit on the floor below. Therefore, parties/events will be detected. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
5. For commercial use or special occasions butpre-approval is required (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). Please provide the details of your request in advance.
6. Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
7. No pets please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
8. No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbours or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
9. Please ensure to check-out on time in order to avoid a $50 late check-out fee--I need to have my cleaners clean the unit on time for the next guest to check-in. If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out please request it in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise discussed, any guest who is still in the residence/building after 1pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if I have approved a late check-out in advance.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
11. Lost Keys/Building FOB: $175.
12. Just to confirm that you've read over the house rules, please state "I've read your house rules" when making an inquiry or accomplishing an Instant Book. Most importantly, enjoy your stay and have fun!