Licensee agrees that it and its employees, independent contractors, vendors and invited guests will abide by the following Rules and Regulations regarding the license granted by The Sunset Bohemian (“TSB”) to use the designated area (“Licensed Area”) at (“Venue”) with regard to the applicable film or photo production (“Production”):
1. Management or a site manager authorized by TSB (the “Venue Manager”) shall have the authority to grant approvals. Licensee agrees to abide by the directions of the Venue Manager.
2. Permits and Licenses. Licensee agrees to obtain and pay in advance for all governmental permits and licenses required for the Production and comply with all applicable rules and regulations including the local homeowner association.
3. Production insurance is required for film and photo shoots (https://www.thimble.com/peerspace?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=supportarticle&utm_campaign=PeerspaceInterstitial). Licensee’s general liability policy shall contain a waiver of subrogation against TSB, or any of TSB officers and agents for bodily injury or property damage arising out of Licensee’s negligent use of the Venue, including the Licensed Area. Any premiums and all deductibles shall be paid by Licensee.
4. Parking and Car Services: Licensee will comply with all applicable parking requirements. The gated and private front driveway fits 12+ cars. We are not responsible for any vehicle damages on our premises.
5. Use of Venue: The use of the Venue shall be consistent with the plans presented to and approved in advance by TSB and the Venue Manager (“Production Plan”). Licensee may not have access to rooms not included in the Production Plan including rest rooms.
6. Condition of the Venue: The Venue shall be left in the same state, condition and manner as it was prior to use by Licensee and Licensee agrees to the following:
(a) Floor Covering, Decorations, and Tape. All floors must be covered and no equipment, plants,
furniture, cameras or other objects may be placed on the floor unless floor covering approved by TBS is used thereunder. No tape or decorations may be used on walls without TSB’s approval.
(b) Construction. All major set construction shall occur outside the house.
(c) Venue Furniture. No Venue furniture shall be moved without the express approval and supervision of TSB and all such furniture shall be returned to their original place by Licensee at the end of the Production.
(d) Pool Table. Under no circumstances shall the pool table be moved without the express approval of the Venue Manager. If so moved, Licensee shall be required to pay TSB an additional $500 fee so that TSB can engage pool table installers to re-balance the table.
(e) Plants. No plants may be moved inside the house without TSB’s approval. If any plants are moved with such approval, proper floor covering shall be placed on the ground under the plants.
(f) Trash. Licensee must remove all trash including recycled items from the Venue on conclusion of the Production. Licensee shall not use trash receptacles owned by TSB.
(g) Cleanup. Licensee shall clean up the Venue throughout the Production and do a final cleanup at the conclusion of the Production. Without limiting TSB’s rights with respect to damages, if the Venue is not returned in the condition in which it was delivered at the beginning of the Production and if TSB is required to do or to engage any third parties to do any additional cleanup, Licensee agrees to pay TSB for cleanup at the rate of $400 per hour. Such amount shall, if applicable, be deductible from the security deposit.
(h ) Inspection. Venue Manager shall conduct a walk through at the conclusion of the Production to assess any cleaning and/or repairs that may be required. All repairs shall be done by service providers approved by TSB subject to the availability of the owners of TSB.
7. Eating and Drinking. Eating and drinking shall only take place in designated areas of the Venue. No food or beverages may be brought into the house or placed on any furniture other than outside tables.
8. Smoking, Alcohol: No smoking is allowed anywhere on or near the Venue. No alcohol may be consumed on the Venue.
9. Animals. No animals may be brought onto the Venue. Any request for animals to be present must be made to TSB in writing no less than seven (7) days prior to the start date.
10. Safety: Licensee shall have sole responsibility for the safety of its employees, contractors, staff and guests including the responsibility for providing adequate adult supervision of minors. Licensee shall comply with any and all directions of TSB as to issues of safety and welfare.
11. Music: Use of music must comply with neighborhood sound ordinances and noise levels shall be adjusted at the discretion of the Venue Manager.
12. Swimming Pool/Jacuzzi: Licensee may not use the pool or Jacuzzi unless expressly authorized in writing by TSB. No glass of any kind may be located within two (2) feet of the pool or Jacuzzi.
13. Fireplaces and Candles: No fires may occur at the Venue including in any fireplace or the grill. All candles must be contained or enclosed in glass.
14. Dangerous Activities: There shall be no dangerous activity allowed on the Premises including but not limited to fireworks, drones, etc.