Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500.00 will be applied to the bill if a pet is discovered.. “Service animals” are allowed without a fee with proper documentation.
You, the client are responsible for the set up of your event based on the unique floor plan you create. You or your planner/catering company/rental company are responsible for setting up additional rental items and décor.
You, the client, or your planner/catering company/rental company is responsible for the breakdown after the event. We require that you take away all décor and personal belongings at the conclusion of the event. Vendors and rental companies will be required to pick up their items that same night. In very special circumstances, your venue coordinator may be able to permit a next day pick up. Don’t worry about cleaning garbage and debris that is fully covered by the cleaning fee.
All décor and rental items must be out of The Five Oaks Farm by the end of your rental timeframe. In very special circumstances, your venue coordinator may be able to permit a few things to stay overnight. If a substantial amount of items are left over night that were not approved of ahead of time, you will be subject to a $250 holdover fee.
Amplified sound both indoors and outside must be turned off by 12 am
The Five Oak Farm deposit is non-refundable. If the customer cancels the event forty-five days or less prior to the date of the event, customer shall forfeit customer’s deposit plus pay the full balance of the event fee to The Five Oaks Farm, excluding the cleaning fee.
Inventory & Items:
- Plants and shelving décor at The Five Oaks Farm will vary in number, style and size throughout the year. Specific items and placement can be rented and arranged.
- Movement and/or removal of plants and shelving décor at The Five Oaks Farm will be subject to an labor fee.
- Glitter, silly string, balloons, paint, open flame, sky lanterns, and fireworks are not allowed inside or outside of The Five Oaks Farm and neighboring event spaces.
- Permitted on table tops only and must be contained inside a non-flammable votive that extends at least 1” above flame.
- Per fire marshal regulations, under NO circumstance are real candles allowed on the floor.
- Tea light candles are recommended; however if you have candles that you would like to use other than tea lights candles, please check in with your Five Oaks Farm Event Coordinator.
- Pre-installed hang points are not available.
- We ask that when hanging décor you secure the items by tying or with 3M hooks rather than using nails/tacks/screws or penetrating any beam, wall or surface. Please ask your Event Coordinator for options on hanging items.
- The Five Oaks Farm provides a number of garbage bins and space for glass and mixed paper recycling. You are responsible for taking any overflow garbage or recycling off site that does not fit in these provided containers.
- If you anticipate additional garbage or recycling space needs, please let your Five Oaks Farm Event Coordinator know and they will arrange for additional receptacles and disposal service that can be billed to your final statement.
- Your catering team is responsible for disposing of trash and food waste created during your event.
- You are responsible for disposing of any personal items, décor, centerpieces etc. that you do not wish to take home and your other vendors are not responsible for.
Outdoor Space(s) Products and Inventory:
- Your Five Oaks Farm Event Coordinator will work with you to create your desired layout for the outdoor spaces based on the rental rate and your requests.
- Do not move any outdoor furniture, equipment or plants.
Property, statues, plants and structures:
- We want our guests to remain safe and have a great experience so please make sure to be aware of the following:
- Please insure that guests do NOT throw rocks, debris or garbage into horse pastures. In addition do not touch the horses or try to ride them.
- Children are to be monitored at all times and stay within adult supervision.
- Guests are NOT to climb on any personal property, event rentals, structures, plants or anything alike for photography or for any reason at all.
Garbage and Smoking:
You are responsible for disposing of any items brought for your event you do not wish to take home and your vendors are not responsible for (décor, floral, signs etc...). Make sure guests are aware where the designated smoking areas are and dispose butts into the Five Oaks Farm cigarette dispensers. Dispose trash in receptacles and not in plants/maintenance equipment or anything alike.