- No smoking inside the home. Front porch or yard is ok but all cig waste needs to be properly disposed of.
- No loud music after 10pm.
- Trash should be placed in the bins and the host will take care of the rest.
-Pet's based upon prior approval only.
-Outside catering is allowed
- Parking: There is one off street parking spot directly in front of the townhome. All other cars can enjoy easy and safe street parking located on 9th st just a block over.
- Moving furniture around is ok but MUST be carefully returned to its original location prior to departure. If damage occurs as a result of moving furnitureHowever, wall art can only be moved by the host upon request.
- Guest must provide proof of liability insurance OR refundable $1000 security deposit (in lieu of insurance) and valid permits (if applicable) for all vendors. All permits and deposits/insurance must be provided 48 hours prior to shoot date. Security deposits can be collected via Cashapp, Venmo, Paypal or Zelle
- All rentals include set up and teardown time. So set-up, breakdown, and clean-up times must be budgeted into the hours rented.
- Please review listing for hourly and weekend rates
- If booking during the holiday season, please inquire about holiday rates prior to booking
Anything after your paid time is considered overtime and will be charged an overtime rate of $100 per every 15 minutes. Please book ALL the time you need to avoid this charge. This includes set up, breakdown and clean up.
All areas of the home, both inside and outside (porch & front yard), are at your disposal. Any use of public areas (street, sidewalks, etc) require guest acquiring proper permits. Prior to your reservation, it is advised that you schedule time for a site visit to ensure the home suits your needs and meets your expectations. Showings can be accommodated with prior scheduling.