A refreshing and revitalizing shade, Pantone unveiled their color of the year for 2017 — Pantone 15-0343, or, Greenery. While you can expect to see this bright hue pop up in fashion, interiors, and products; more than just a color, Greenery also reflects a prevailing sentiment.
Leatrice Eiseman, Pantone Color Institute executive director, told the New York Times. “This is the color of hopefulness, and of our connection to nature. It speaks to what we call the ‘re’ words: regenerate, refresh, revitalize, renew. Every Spring we enter a new cycle and new shoots come from the ground. It is something life affirming to look forward to.”
If you’re looking to surround yourself with this hopeful hue, take a look at some of our favorite Greenery-filled spaces to provide a sense of renewal for the year ahead.
1. Event and Pop Up Space, Seattle
2. Hilltop Retreat with Downtown View, Austin
3. Airy Mission Loft, San Francisco
4. Unique Greenpoint Loft with Rooftop, Brooklyn
5. Creative Downtown Amphitheater Event Space, San Francisco
6. Boutique Event Space, Los Angeles
7. Waterfront Urban Farm, Brooklyn