Hey host, we’re glad you’re here!
Whether you’re brand new to hosting creative activities or you’re a seasoned pro, this brief guide is intended to help hosts of all experience levels lay the foundation for their first five-star review.
Even before you receive your first inquiry, there are a handful of steps you can take to ensure a smooth booking experience for both you and your guest.
Boost your search ranking through calendar sync
- Get to know the block time feature: Take time now to block days you know you won’t be available. It’s a quick and easy way to pre-qualify guests and save everyone (including yourself) time and energy.
- Sync your calendar: Too many conversations begin with a question around availability. Keep your Peerspace calendar up-to-date by syncing your own and you’ll be one step ahead every time.
Prepare for your first inquiry by staying connected
- Enable text message notifications: Hosts who reply to 90% of their inquiries within one day are 5x more likely to land bookings. Receive push notifications for new inquiries and booking requests (we promise, no solicitations!) and never miss a beat.
- Download the Peerspace iOS app: Reply to inquiries, accept booking requests, and keep your information up-to-date — all while on-the-go. The Peerspace app is the best place to manage your guests.
Learn directly from your peers in our official community forum
- Questions about getting started? Ask a host who’s been there: Brush up on your hosting knowledge by reading tips shared by Peerspace Power hosts – or join the conversation yourself!
- Network with local hosts through regular meetups and community events: Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with Peerspace hosts in your area.
While this list isn’t exhaustive, adopting these best practices now will better prepare you for your hosting journey on Peerspace. Trust us, your future self will be glad you did!
As our partner, we value your feedback at every stage of your journey with us, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with feedback on this article or your experience thus far.